- March 15th 2013 – Call for application opens.
- April 15th 2013 - Deadline for draft submissions. Applications submitted before this date will receive feedback towards their final submission.
- May 22th 2013 - Final Application deadline. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- June 9th – Finalists will be announced.
- June 21st – 23rd (to be confirmed) – Celebration of young Inventors and Award Ceremony.
- August 30th – September 1st (to be confirmed) – Summer Innovation Camp and prototype presentation.
Winners will be announced on June 3rd 2013 and will have until August 30th to produce a working prototype of their idea.
In addition a few select finalists have the opportunity to go Ghana and attend the Elmina Innovation Academy from July 2nd – 21st with all expenses paid for .
Any questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Francis Meyo on Tel: 0705301891